Take charge of your goals. Smith has your back.
You have career aspirations. We want to help you reach them. The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or MS in Business Analytics (MSBA) through an online format that gives you the flexibility to manage your schedule while balancing work and life.
Your success is our objective, which is why the Smith School works closely with the Office of Career Services to provide assistance as you work toward your goals.
- Online Career Webinars
- External Job Search Strategy
- Internal Promotion Strategy
- Networking Preparation
- Resume Reviews
- Evaluating/Negotiating Job Offers
- One-On-One Coaching
Join a network of
Graduate in as few as
- Three start dates per year
- MBA specializations: Accounting, Finance, Information Systems and Business Analytics, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, General Track
- MSBA coursework in Marketing Analytics and Healthcare Analytics
- Ranked #10 Online MBA in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked #1 Faculty Quality in the U.S. by The Economist
- Ranked #16 in the world for research by Financial Times
- Part of the Association of American Universities (AAU), an organization of leading research universities