Smart Data Requires Smarter Education
Modern businesses of every size collect massive quantities of data every day. However, few have the ability to effectively analyze or leverage it. That’s why the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that over 96,000 management-level analyst jobs will be created through 2026.
This is where you can make an impact.
Earn your Master of Science in Business Analytics online from the University of Maryland. Gain the graduate-level expertise to interpret large data sets and obtain insights that improve business outcomes — and your company’s bottom line.
- 100% online coursework
- Three start dates per year
- Graduate in as few as 20 months
- Pursue interests in Healthcare Analytics and Marketing Analytics
- Learn modern practices in quantitative modeling, data analytics, big data, operations management and business intelligence
- Ranked #1 Faculty Quality in the U.S. by The Economist
- Ranked #16 in the world for research by Financial Times
- Part of the Association of American Universities (AAU), an organization of leading research universities
- AACSB accredited — an internationally recognized accreditation for business and accounting programs