Smart Data Requires Smarter Education
Modern businesses of every size collect massive quantities of data every day. However, few have the ability to effectively analyze or leverage it. That’s why the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that over 96,000 management-level analyst jobs will be created from 2016 to 2026.
This is where you can make an impact.
Earn your Master of Science in Business Analytics online from the University of Maryland. Gain graduate-level expertise in interpreting large data sets, programming and scripting, statistical modeling, and the communication skills to present your findings and improve business outcomes — and your company’s bottom line.
- 100% online coursework
- Three start dates per year
- Graduate in as few as 20 months
- Learn modern practices in quantitative modeling, data analytics, big data, operations management and business intelligence
- Application coursework offered in healthcare analytics, marketing analytics and business leadership
- Ranked #1 Faculty Quality in the U.S. by The Economist
- Ranked #16 in the world for research by Financial Times
- Part of the Association of American Universities (AAU), an organization of leading research universities
- AACSB accredited — an internationally recognized accreditation for business and accounting programs
“The MS in Business Analytics stands out because it’s problem-solving oriented and closely related to real-life cases. By figuring out solutions to these cases, I am able to deepen my professional knowledge and gain insights about how business works in actual practice.”
— Lei Guo